POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Rainy Day WIP : Rainy Day WIP Server Time
23 May 2024 08:54:06 EDT (-0400)
  Rainy Day WIP
From: s day
Date: 2 Dec 2009 19:00:02
Message: <web.4b16fea390ab52e129c6d9010@news.povray.org>
Someone asked me if I had ever done a rainy picture, this got me wondering how
difficult it would be... I decided it would be easier if I kept my camera
indoors though, didn't want it to get wet!

I still have a lot to do to this image, textures on the window are very basic
and I am planning on adding lots more stuff outside.

There are no light sources just radiosity and a sky sphere to provide the
illumination (does this sentence make this image on topic enough to submit it to
the current TC-RTC?)

Sean

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: